LINK BOOST ($800)
Web 2.0 Directories
- 15 links from user generated content web pages which allow users to interact and collaborate with each other;
High Quality PR Socials
- 30 social media bookmarks which are the most popular for Google, with high PR and number of visitors;
30 EDU links
- these links have more weight than any others because they are considered to be more authoritative by Google;
15 PR9 Profiles
- site profiles on 15 different resources in our database with PR9 created for you;
100 Social Signals Mix
- Pinterest repins, Tweet Retweets, Facebook shares
2 Video Submission
- we create 2 video for you and post them on 20 popular video hosting resources with the link to your website;
10 Image Sharing, 70 Media Wiki Submission
, and Much More.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS HELPFUL GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING SEO
There will be no instant results.
Getting a good search engine ranking takes time. That's one of the best ways to identify charlatans from real experts. Anybody who promises instant gratification is in the voodoo business.
Search engines do not publish their precise methods of working, but most anecdotal evidence points to the importance of time. They simply do not trust new sites to deliver the goods. Also the engines are oversubscribed and have too many sites to index.
You need to allow six months to a year for a decent search engine strategy to work. It will then continue to work for a long time, with minimal effort. But in the first few months your site might not be a star performer. If your site doesn't provide what visitors want to see then it might never perform at all, but that's a different story.
During the first year of promoting a new site, we will have to resubmit your site a number of times because it's repeatedly dropped by the search engines. That's fine. It's part of the game. They're just checking that you're serious. We will also strongly suggest changes/edits to your site based on current methods for helping increase your site's search engine ranking. Some of the suggestions will require action on your part. If no action is taken, your site's ranking could suffer.
Submitting your site must be done carefully. Automatic submission systems ("With one keystroke register your site with 1,500 search engines!") are for suckers. The search engines quickly identify them and ignore them, or, worse still, punish the sites that use them.
Our Web Site Submission Service is designed and priced for the small business.
Save yourself valuable time. Let us do what would take you over 40 hours to do yourself.